Advertising Management Service T&C’s
By entering this Agreement with Digital Creed you give us permission to access your Google AdWords account for the purposes of optimisation and management of your online business.
Digital Creed Management service is a separate service from the “per click” fees that Google AdWords will charge you. Cancellation of your management does not automatically stop your Google AdWords advertising from running and incurring Google AdWords “per click” fees. You are solely responsible for all charges by Google. Digital Creed will not be liable for any amounts that Google charges you during the management period or following the cancellation of your management with Digital Creed.
Digital Creed takes no responsibility to monitor, manage and respond to all commentary on the Facebook Page.
Digital Creed in conjunction with the client will create & run ads for specifically targeted audiences at the clients cost per click/ view.
Facebook in a spate entity/ company to Digital Creed & all costs incurred within Facebook is of the client’s responsibility.
Digital Creed is not Google, Google AdWords or Facebook;
Your AdWords /facebook advertising account/s remain your property. We will work on your AdWords/facebook advertising account/s, but it/they remain yours.
All landing Pages are the property of Digital Creed.
Digital Creed Landing Pages are included in certain packages & are also available for a separate fee as an additional item/ service with Digital Creed.
If at any time you choose to cancel/ terminate your service with Digital Creed, the landing page will be removed/ taken down within 7 days from cancellation date.
If you wish to continue to use the landing page provided by Yes Digital, there is a $14.90 Per week hosting fee attached to the Landing Page.
Copyright –The Customer shall not submit for use by Digital Creed anything whose use would constitute an unauthorised dealing with copyright material. In the event of any breach of this condition resulting in such an unauthorised dealing, the Customer shall remain liable to pay all sums due to Digital Creed under the relevant contract and shall further indemnify Digital Creed against any loss, costs or expenses attributable to such unauthorised dealing.
Pre-Web Design Phase
- All prices are valid for 30 days from the date in which the quote was given.
- All deposits and fees paid are non-refundable after the design brief is returned to Digital Creed or after 14 days has elapsed since the date of deposit paid. Refunds will be less a $100AUD+GST admin fee.
- If you have purchased a logo design with us, this will need to be signed off before we commence your website design.
- We will only begin your website design process when we have received all your information and all of your content and photos. The delivery timeframe of 14 days to deliver your initial web design concepts only begins after we have received all your required information.
- If Digital Creed does not receive your information within a 3-month period from the date of order and deposit paid your account will be suspended. Reopening your account will incur a $150AUD + GST fee. If your account remains suspended for 3 months your account will be closed completely and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited.
Digital Creed may employ any person, company or firm as sub-contractor for the production or provision of any printed or other item in accordance with any original design or other work produced by Digital Creed for the customer.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
This agreement is hereby entered into between Digital Creed (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “SEO”, “our”) and yourself hereinafter referred to as “Client/ subscriber”, “you”).
Digital Creed agrees to provide the client with Search Engine Optimisation (referred to as “SEO”) We are authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phrases for developing and improving the natural visibility of the Client’s site(s), in the search engines (Google, Bing & other Search Engines).
Digital Creed will endeavour to provide Service to the Client within a reasonable time frame and will not be liable for any delays.